Saturday, August 22, 2009

5 out of 102 is a start!

So our friend told us she thinks there are 102 frogs to find. So we have only completed less than 5% of our frog journey.

Try to guess where these two are.




The Statue of Liberty Frog is at Grover Cleveland Elementary on 38th. The Boxer Frog is right across the street at Teletron Marketing Group. - We didn't know it was there either. We have passed it at least a hundred times but never noticed it. It was Andersen who found this frog. Great frog hunting Andersen!!

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Keep those eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun. I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, that one in front of Grover Cleveland is the creepiest. You should try to find the other statue of liberty frog--I can't remember what the address is, but it's my favorite. It's next to a HS and a park right after the street where all of the lawyers and the fancy houses are (vague enough? lol) Maybe I'll find you a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I should've said one of my favorites--there are a lot of fun ones out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay...as you are going down west 6th there is one in front of that retirement home (that says "orphanage" on it). I think it is about West 6th and Delaware.

    ReplyDelete