Friday, August 21, 2009

Frog Hunting

We the wives of two LECOM medical students found ourselves in Erie, PA last fall both prego and with 2 year olds. Now we each have two children and lots of time on our hands trying to keep ourselves and our kids entertained. We have added "frog hunting" to our rotation of activities to do in Erie. The rotation includes: the children's museum, the zoo, going to parks, the beach and our almost daily trips to Wegmans. We hope that by adding this new activity it will open the doors to many more adventures in Erie.

If you know of a frog or a fish you would like us to visit please leave a comment to tell us where it is! Also let us know of other Erie activities we should try. Thanks!

This is at the Wegmans on Peach.



Yup, you guessed it Howard Hanna on Peach.

Lupo Chiropractic Center on Liberty and Peach. Poor Miles hit his head on the frog's knee. Now I will have a memory when I look at that frog that I drive by everyday. Hopefully the other frog experiences will be better.


Oh, don't forget to follow us on our adventures! -emily

6 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome! Don't forget the one at the zoo. Last weekend Kassidy helped paint another one, with handprints all over it, but I don't know where it will go...I'll let ya know. Happy frog hunting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzi! That sounds like fun to paint one! Maybe we will get the zoo from tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect background to the perfect post on our perfect frog blog. Have I told you today how awesome we are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wrote a post telling where about 12 of my favorites were, but the internet crashed seconds before I posted the comment. . . grrr(someone told me there were 102).

    Robert and I go "hunting" every once in awhile--but we never get in the shot, or put it on a blog--you two are absolutely marvi :D. I guess there's also a book in the library that maps them out or something? I could be wrong. I think it has "Leap Frog" in the title?

    I only have time to say one location--Splash Lagoon. They have a few inside there. They let us in to look around, but you can't really stand next to them--you'll see what I mean.

    Oh, and I thought the booth with the handprint frog was from the Children's museum--it might end up there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anybody know where the harry potter frog is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Harry Potter one is inside splash lagoon

    ReplyDelete