Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Frog and Fish Hunting! Frogs #6-9.

I think my favorite part of Frog Hunting is capturing the kids in their true state on camera. As hard as we try, we can't get them to to stand by the frogs, smile, and look at the camera all at the same time. It turns out that they look even better doing their own thing and I truly love seeing their personalities shine through the pictures.

Here are a few more we spotted driving down West 10th street. Can you tell us where they are?

The plaque for the fish had worn away so I call this one- The Naked Fish. It is pretty scandlous.



We have no idea who or what the next fish and frog belong to. We should've asked the strange man in a top hat wandering around the field where the statues are.

Rainbow Fish.


Van Goug.


We found this one thanks to Karen M. at Romolo's. It is my favorite!



This is Rosie. She is the first female frog that we have hunted!



This is the happy little frog we found at Shriner's Hospital. I like it because it has some sweet pictures of frogs doing all sorts of friendly kids activities painted on the frog's back.



We spotted this one in front of a lovely little art shop. The babies got in on the action this time! They were totally excited.



Be on the look out for more frogs!
Happy Hunting!

-C

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think that means that almost all of the fish have been found (I emailed 2 fish and a frog to Emily last week)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun blog! You need to get the frog at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got the frog at the zoo once but neither of the boys would stand by it. So we need to get it again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pic of the frog at the zoo with Tayla and Dylan but at last, Andy was taking the pic and cut off the poor frog's head so sorry it is not very useful to you. If we find anymore in our adventures We will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... https://archerytopic.com/

    ReplyDelete